Pages

Friday 5 April 2013

When sick, online shopping helps!

Still at home sick, no venturing out so stayed in my Peter Alexander PJ's today! Had no trashy books to read so had to read boring parenting books - until I got online and shopped! Have been so good, but the boredom got to me. Bought an ASOS watch I had been stalking $27 after discount code) and a Zara yellow blazer. Highly suspect the blazer is a knock off but since it was $15.99 including shipping I thought I might as well take a chance! It had been 5 weeks since my last ASOS order so had been quite good at my self imposed hiatus from ASOS!





2 comments:

Demi said...

The jacket is DEFINITELY not genuine, but I've heard such good things about the Zara knock-offs that I wouldn't care either way! Please update us on the jacket when you get it, I'd love to see some non-Zara stock photos and hear what you think about it.

If you're stuck with nothing to read, you should really consider a Kindle--they're absolutely life-changing, I read a book per day most days!

Everyday Girl said...

Hey Demi! I heard that the Zara 'dupes' come from the same place as the originals, so I thought I would take a chance to see how close they are. Some Ebay sellers are selling the exact jacket as a 'Zara' jacket for $50!

Post a Comment