Pages

Friday 12 April 2013

Sad Face, Happy Face

So it turns out that the dream dress that I bought a few posts ago was actually NOT available in my size - I am beyond disappointed, but life will go on.  Got my Asos watch, bracelet and skirt and LOVE them, got my Dotti haul - took ONE day to get here - amazing service and it was free shipping!  And I bought a top from Shopbop for $33 that I hope will look cute, and then I bought two necklaces from Lovisa that were both $20 each but were on sale for $9 and then they had a two for one deal - so I paid $9 for $40 worth of necklaces. So that cheered me up :-D.  Today is a beautiful Autumn day, the kind of day that reminds you of how beautiful life is - wore my new Dotti jumper that was $13, my ASOS wet look skater skirt and my Mim boots.




No comments:

Post a Comment