Pages

Friday 26 April 2013

Stalking

18mths ago I bought a dress from ASOS that was only about $25 and it was beautiful. I loved it and at the time they had a couple of different version on sale, but I thought one was enough. Until I wore it and loved it and then stalked more on ASOS but there was never any ever again. So when I sold the dress in eBay I created a saved search for that label. It has taken about 6mths but finally I found one and it was still relatively cheap $35. This was was a successful online shopping week, my grey skirt from ASOS arrived that was only $12 and I love it and stalked polyvore and found a perfect outfit combo for it. And today my $14 polka dot blouse arrived and its beautiful and great quality and new with tags and it turns out it is an ASOS top! Today I pulled put my old Sass and Bide 'rabbit boy' jeans, I used to live in these and they are nearly ten years old and in perfect condition, paired it with my ASOS sparrow blouse - together (with long hair and glasses) they were a bit to 'seventies' I think lol. Also wore my white ZU pointy shoes I bought about the same time as the rabbit boys, I highly recommend ZU all my shoes from there have been amazing quality.







No comments:

Post a Comment