Pages

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Travel essentials

Starting to think about what we are going to need for our overseas trip - going to look for new luggage that are lighter than the ones we have now, on the weekend eek about those $$$.  Was doing a Cotton On order and realised that I did need a travel wallet - and not a flash one, hardly want it to stand out to be stolen eek.  I think we will probably just keep the copies of everything in there and the real things stashed elsewhere during our travels.  I had a 30% code and they have finally fixed their site so the free shipping is automatic over $50 and you don't have to use a code and can only use one!  So I picked up this travel wallet, now I have received I would not believe anyone would pay $20 for it, seriously poor quality - but lucky I got 30% off!

Today was supposed to be cold, but turned out be quite warm and pleasant.  Also found my One Teaspoon animal print slouch bag that I bought about 9 years ago and that I wore religiously for about three years and did not buy another bag during that time (I need to find a magical bag like that again!)

No comments:

Post a Comment