Pages

Monday 29 April 2013

Animal print - a basic?

I have been looking for some pull over sweaters for work to layer over my collared shirts in winter.  I have been looking at expensive options but they are just way out of my budget at the moment.  I was walking past Temt that I have not been into for ages and was going to keep walking, but I had time to kill so I had quick looksie and found two perfectly competent sweaters to layer over my work tops - and they were $14.95 each yaY!  I also found an massively warm looking animal print cardigan that was half price at $20 - I have been looking for something like that for ages, I had loved this trench that I had seen a blogger wear: http://www.witchery.com.au/her/jackets-coats/ocelot-print-soft-trench-1?color=BLACK/BROWN, but a) I didn't need another coat and b) I didn't love love it  - that cardigan is perfect!  Received my ASOS order in record time - have posted reviews under the pics.  Forgot to do an outfit pic today, so busy busy!


ASOS - Oasis polka dot jumper, I bought this in small because it looks oversized in the pic - and it is oversized and looks exactly like the pic.  One of things I love about ASOS is how accurate their pics and catwalk videos are in portraying the items.  I will probably need to layer collared shirts or big scarves around the neck to break up the gap around the collar area.

ASOS grey sweater with elbow heart patch - I heart this sweater, it is thing but perfect size.

look exactly like picture and fit perfectly!

look exactly like picture and fit perfectly!

This jersey green skirt is super cute and I can't wait to wear it with thick tights under it to brighten up a dreary Winter day!  No zipper either which makes life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment