Pages

Tuesday 25 December 2012

Merry Xmas sales

This year I got some good stuff from Hubby for Xmas! And then I promptly got online and spent my entire sales allowance at Mimco. They had 50% off and I just couldn't resist, I fell in love with so much Mimco stuff but finally culled it down to four bags and a headband. That's right - FOUR bags! They were all such a good price and I really wanted each one for different reasons. I am so excited! I was seriously thinking about getting an expensive designer bag, but now I have got four different ones (and a headband lol) for $650. A saving of over $500!

I am absolutely excited to get my haul, I have been scouring EBay for another Mimco bucket bag and can hardly ever find a Mimco bag at a bargain price on there - in fact you can rarely get them cheaper than a Mimco sale price. Unfortunately it meant that I had pretty much spent ALL my sales spending allowance (will post later about how I spent the rest). Though I am glad about staying away from the shops for awhile - online as well as in store!









3 comments:

ramastar said...

Oh I almost bought the first one too!

Everyday Girl said...

There were to many to choose from! I was actually saving for the Alexander Wang Diego bag which is $850, so I figure now I have four awesome bags plus saved $200 :-p.

ramastar said...

I would love to get a Wang but I get bored too quickly so I can't justify spending that much on one bag!

Post a Comment