Pages

Saturday 22 December 2012

Yay for beautiful cheap hair

After having a whinge about leaving my make up bag behind, then having to spend $170 I stumbled upon an awesome shampoo/conditioner/treatment! My hair has not felt this soft for ages - not since my last treatment at the hairdressers. Best thing was, in was on special and cost $3.50. It was a bargain at full price, but that price is an absolute steal! It's the Pantene Clinicare one week trial pack. It comes with a tiny shampoo and conditioner and two intensive treatment packs. My hair seriously looks and feels like I have just been to the hairdressers, it is so soft and shiny! I'm totally in love with it. Not even with the expensive products have I ever been able to replicate salon soft hair. Rave.rave.rave. Bought from Coles!

No comments:

Post a Comment