Pages

Saturday 15 December 2012

Jennifer Hawkins

I love Jennifer Hawkins look.  Not just because she is stunningly gorgeous - but specifically I love her thick eyebrows and her wavy hair.  I have been going to the Benefit Brow Bar (in Myers) for a couple of years now and I think my eyebrows are pretty much perfect to how I want them.  Recently though I finally bought a brow pencil from Benefit Cosmetics  - which has definitely stepped them up to another level.  If you are thinking of buying from Benefit, I strongly recommend buying from the website instead of instore here in Australia as it is heaps cheaper (only if you buy enough to qualify for shipping discount).


I am still not great at trying to get Jennifer Hawkins wavy hair (remember my last post about my inability to really do any elaborate hair styles). I try with the sea salt spray and the try hard GHD curls (that fall out immediately)http://www.rescu.com.au/beauty/product-reviews/jennifer-hawkins-hair-how-to, but still no gorgeous wavy hair.  Must.try.harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment