Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

LIPPY LIPPY LIPPY


I have just realised that because I am not to happy with my fitness (read: don't like my muffin top in my clothes at the moment), I am focusing on my makeup shopping.  In the last week I have bought two lipstick, a mascara and a foundation.  This month makeup has been a HUGE haul for me, I haven't bought this much makeup/skincare since my last couple of months of pregnancy, when again, I couldn't buy clothes or shoes so stocked up my make up trays.  I bought two Revlon lip butters from Discount chemist warehouse for $18.  FOR BOTH because it was $18 each and it was also buy one get one free!!!!   BARGAIN.  And they also had Maybelline mascaras for $7 each so I grabbed the classic volume express mascara.  Though I didn't love the Revlon lip butters I bought when they first came out, I obviously picked the wrong colours because the two colours I got are awesome and the lipstick is lovely (like butter on your lips - but not greasy lol).  Here is a great bloggers review: http://thoughtsinlittleboxes.com/2012/04/04/peach-parfait-is-well-parfait-revlon-lip-butters-butter-me-up-again/

Last but not least is my new foundation.  I hardly ever buy foundation, I don't love heavy makeup and I find it hard and mostly wasteful buying new foundation.  But then I borrowed a friends foundation and was sold!  MAC studio Sculpt SPF 15:http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/itemid=114383.   Again I am being super lazy, and I find it hard to do reviews apart from 'I like it' lol - read this bloggers review:http://fashionaddict21.blogspot.com.au/2012/08/mac-studio-sculpt-spf-15-foundation.html.

No comments:

Post a Comment