Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

Wish listing

I really want these portmans pants, hey are not jeans they are soft pants. I can cuff them up for summer, wear them through winter and they would be good for work and casual. Though they are $79.95 so a bit of a stretch if my budget. I ended up laybying them to think about it a bit more. Portmans layby is pretty good, they have no cancellation fee and you can take pieces out as you can afford them instead of waiting to pay off the whole thing. I also put the shirt and skirt on layby as well but now I have had more time to think about it, the skirt is to impractical. It was only $50, and the salesperson tried to tell me stockings would be okay under it for Winter, but I don't love it. As my budget becomes tighter, I have to become more $$ savvy and not make impulse buys. I also put back a gorgeous light pink pencil skirt on sale for $29.95 from Sportsgirl. I just couldn't justify the cost per wear when I live in a mainly cold climate.





3 comments:

ramastar said...

Love the pants! I just got an email for 25% off full price! Use VIP25 online or just mention the email instore to get the discount. Might need a card though?

Everyday Girl said...

Oh thanks! It's only the second time I have bought something from Portmans so I didn't have a card and didn't get the emails. Will go and cancel my layby and purchase with discount! Thanks :-).

ramastar said...

No problem, I love discounts!

Post a Comment