Pages

Saturday 5 January 2013

My bower bird nest needs new draws

I have a serious jewellery collection. I love accessories and nothing goes to waste. But recently I have started running out of storage for it, earlier this year I bought another hanging storage bag from DivA, but it's to annoying so I added it to my Lifeline donations bag. Currently all my makeup/skin care is in a set of plastic drawers that I got from a cheapo shop, and it's worked perfectly for years. So I'm going to get another set and try it for jewellery storage. Especially as I just added a huge Lovisa haul to my collection. Lovisa are having a massive sale and I got all this for $60!! Saved hundreds, I was tempted to get a lot more but I blew my budget just getting this much. I heart all of it. Also just got my Dotti sale items that I bought online (previously posted), disappointed that one of the $10 bikini's was out of stock so they had refunded me, but the $5.95 dress reduced from $69.95 was Amazing - best bargain ever! And the Chloe knock off boots look great, which was a huge relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment