Pages

Monday 7 January 2013

The Want Demon in full force

I want a chambray shirt and polka dot jeans.  And no doubt after I buy them, I will desperately need something else for my over full wardrobe.  The chambray shirt I have wanted for AGES, but kept justifying why I didn't need it.  Thanks to Blogger 'Putting Me Together', I now know I really really do need a chambray shirt.

My spending bucket is about to come to complete halt due to saving for our mid year holidays - I need spending money in New York!


Mimco keep sucking me in, they sent me $30 mimcollective points for my birthday.  I bought this clutch in-store for $69 - so it only cost me $39!  I am definitely not only Mimco'd out but Bag'd out, it will be a long time before I buy another bag or step online or in-store to Mimco.  I got my watch today and while it is pretty, its original price was $179 and it doesn't feel like an expensive watch at all.  Luckily I don't have to do to much work at Polyvore putting together outfits with my clutch as heaps of people already have :-). http://www.polyvore.com/mimco_hybrid_clutch/thing?id=65264096.

1 comment:

ramastar said...

I really want polka dot jeans too! Trying to wait until closer to winter to decide if I still like them or not!

Post a Comment