Pages

Thursday 17 January 2013

Like a squirrel preparing for Winter

But instead of nuts I am collecting jeans for winter.  I have never been a jeans person, I always thought it was a bit of a boring choice.  But having now committed to yet again live in the coldest place in Australia (not Tasmania lol), I am determined to stay warm this Winter.  Having a baby limits my wardrobe choices sometimes, not in terms of what I can wear, but in terms of I don't have an hour to choose what to wear any more!  So I thought I would stock up on jeans (and jeggings) for Winter.  Easy and quick choices. Finally found some floral and polka dot jeans I can live with - all together $83 online from Cotton On.  I didn't have time to try in store before I bought them, so fingers crossed they are a good fit!!





No comments:

Post a Comment