Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

So quickly a squirrel stores to many nuts

ARGH.  I have now got to many jeans (wait can you have to many jeans??). It happens so quickly, what took me over the edge into the 'to many jeans' was my order from Iconic. I decided that I had room for one more pair of dark jeans with spots and they were on sale for $34 from Iconic. But then I Couldn't decide what they looked like from the website, and returns are free - so I bought both. I was pretty confident of only keeping one pair but then they both looked so good and so different, the olive really pops in true life. So I'm keeping both, since they were only $34 each. I think I have saved that much this week in not paying for work coffees/lunches/parking. And because of my new diet I have saved money not buying wine and munches ;-). Love love Gwen Stefani in dotty jeans.









No comments:

Post a Comment