Pages

Tuesday 29 January 2013

Lust have it - beauty box

I have been wanting to try 'beauty boxes' for a while.  There are a couple of subscription services where you pay about $14.95 for a month to get a box delivered to you of beauty samples.  There is no 'lock in' period that you have to sign up for which is awesome.  After alot of research I decided to subscribe to Lust Have It for a one month trial to see if I liked it.  My box just arrived and I am super excited!!  In my box is:

  • Lush Cosmetics Emotional Brilliance Makeup -Unfortunately they sent me the darkest colour lip colour out of the selection and I look like a goth with it on
  • Nude by Nature BB 5 in 1 Miracle cream - I love BB cream and this is a normal size tube of BB cream, not a sample.
  • Kabuki Brush - I have always wanted to try a Kabuki Brush so am really happy with this
  • Klorane Shampoo and Conditioner - these are just sachets, but enough for a wash to see if I like Klorane - I cant see myself being convinced enough to switch my shampoo and conditioner to Klorane but at least I get to test it without purchasing!
  • Avene Clearance Skin Range - cleanser, exfoliate an moisturizer. Great little tester bottles.
At this point I am really happy I decided to try this subscription service :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment