Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Frugal February

I try and live frugally as much as possible anyways, so I can afford my shopping! Yesterday I got lucky, really lucky. I had decided I needed another pair of jeans, turns out squirrelling jeans away for Winter is like popping Pringles, once you squirrel you just can't stop! I found a must have pair at Cotton On - neon coral. They were $39.95, which was out of my budget which was truly sad and frustrating. But when I went to purchase them, they were $5!!! That's right they scanned for $5. Fellow bargain hunters will understand how amazing that $5 feeling is. I am also trying super hard to shift three kilos. Which is super hard when you are the sole carer of your baby 5 days a week therefore have no time for the gym! I'm hoping to at least derail my alcohol habits and this weekend only indulged in the lighter alcohol, lighter calories wine. Also purchased Skinny Girl margarita for$25. Didn't love, love it. Thank god because $25 is NoT frugal.



2 comments:

ramastar said...

Wow $5 is amazing!! Oh no you didn't like the margarita?

Everyday Girl said...

It was good, but not $25 good :-)

Post a Comment