Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

ASOS work pants review

These were about $18 after discount.  The colours is gorgeous in real life and love the zips at the end of the pants.  The top of the pants are a bit high waisted and slightly unflattering unless you are super skinny like the model pictured.   Dont love them but for the price they are worth keeping and making them work.
I took a big risk ordering work pants online, in retrospect I really should of recognised that 'pants' are my trouble area and I really should only try thing on first.  So it turned out to be a frustrating exercise where I actually had to pay to return something to ASOS :-(.  After all these years of ordering mass amount of clothes and never returning anything, I came unstuck with work pants!  Reviews below under photos.  Have learnt my lesson and will only buy pants instore, and to be honest the only work pants I have loved have been from Cue - a tough lesson that cost me $12.50 postage to return the pants!

These pants are really not great quality - but the cost about $14 so really what did I expect!  They are pretty much like pictured except slightly more high waisted, again didnt love but for the price they are 'fine'.

These look nice pictured, in real life they look like the hippy pants my Aunty always wears. They are described as geo print but really they are hippy flower print!  and they are a bit more 'hammer' pants then I would like, they cost about $41 after discount which they are not worth (they look like they were from the markets!!!) so they have been returned!!
OMG these cost about $27 after discount.  They are TERRIBLE cut and quality - quite disgraceful  even for that price - returned!

1 comment:

Burson Workwear said...

Hey can you tell me about the price of this work pant.

Post a Comment