Pages

Friday 1 February 2013

Awkward moment

Soooooooo, I was waiting for an appointment and had time to kill at the shopping centre. Decided to look in Mimco. They have a new range out, and I learnt an important lesson. They use different material with their bags, one cocoon bag will be beautiful and soft and another will be harder material. So it's my fault for just assuming that the material I love is the one they used with every bag (well, they used to!). I do love Mimco, I just will not bother with accessories as they are not worth the $$, and I will always check in person that the bag is what I want and not just assume anymore its going to have the 'feel' that I want. On a related note, using a basic eraser I got most of the heavy marks out of the suede of my beautiful yellow Mimco bag. On another related note, I walked out of Mimco with this clutch for $69. Whoops.



No comments:

Post a Comment