Pages

Monday 22 April 2013

presents from China!

Today my blazer from Ebay arrived!! It was actually pretty quick considering it came such a long way, I bought it on the 5th of April so it took two weeks to get here!  I love it, it was $15.99 such a bargain - it has a Zara label and tags even though it was marketed on Ebay only as a 'celebrity blazer'.  And there are tons and tons of exactly the same blazers priced all over the place from $40 up to $100.  I guess it always pays to be wary of copies on ebay, this blazer being the best example.  $15.99 is a steal and I am really happy with its quality so promptly bought one in nearly every colour!!  Today I dressed in Autumn colours, brown cue pencil skirt and green Valley girl vest and cardigan with cotton on yellow scarf!  During my recent cull I stumbled upon an old pair of Django and Juliet flats that were my favourite ones back in the day, they looked like they needed binning but I thought I would wear them once more for old times sake.. OMG they fell apart at work, like FELL apart. Have now packed spare shoes to tuck away in my desk drawer so I never get caught out like that again.  I thought because I was wearing patterned tights it might distract people around the office from noticing that I wasnt wearing shoes - it didn't!









No comments:

Post a Comment