Pages

Friday 19 April 2013

Dear China, please post things faster

Seriously, it is going to take a month to get all the things I bought from China on Ebay - and I bought a lot of things...boo hoo.  Unlike ASOS, which comes from the UK and only takes 5 working days to get to me!  So I will soon have my new skirt and gloves - only $12.50 each whoo too.  I think I have enough gloves now as well, so I think all I have to do is wait for Winter now. We are having weird days, one day cool, one day warm.  Today was cool, a top of 16 degrees.  I struggled on the first cold snap day with my corporate wardrobe oh oh!  Lucky it was Friday so I went with an Ally floral skater skirt, my big W turtleneck (Big W has such rare amazing finds) and ASOS tights and my new ASOS trench.  Hidden surprise - Trench coat has polka dot lining - awesome!! Still have a massive ASOS bag waiting to check out but was disappointed by my skorts showing up and being way to small (and short!), resold on Ebay and bought this ASOS skirt and a pair of green gloves.  I was disappointed when unpacking my winter vacuum bags that my glove collection was not that great - both things were $12 :-).  p.s never bother buying Mimco gloves - biggest waste of money ever they were!  Though my Mimco scarves have been awesome :-D.



No comments:

Post a Comment