Pages

Friday 1 March 2013

The post where it is cold and I suck it in


 OMG, cold snap.  I have gone from thinking I have am collecting way to much Winter stuff, to panicking that I dont have anywhere enough!! Its just a snap as we are a long way of Winter but it is seriously cold.  This is one of my favourite jumpers that I got ages ago on sale from Ally, and my Cotton On polka dot pants - I am loving all my Cotton On jeans especially as I purchased a lot of shapewear from Mumgo which makes buttoning up my jeans easier :-).  I am a total convert to shape wear, no matter how you skinny you are there are always lumps and bumps somewhere and there is shapewear for anything now - I some singlet ones and body suit ones to smooth out the back and muffin top lumps and bumps ;-).  My shoes are from Target, I think I paid $20 for them which I felt was outrageous but thats Target now, their shoes are pretty expensive compared to previously (no more $9 bargains), but they are still good quality and super cute. Beret was from Dotti for $5 :-D
Review for these boots I bought a while ago and was only just now cold enough to wear them.  So sad I didn't remember to take a photo of my outfit, these boots are so comfortable and uber cool, I love them and wish I could afford the $1500 for the real Chloe boots that they are a copy of.

1 comment:

ramastar said...

Super cute outfit!

Post a Comment