Pages

Saturday 2 March 2013

Dotti Delights

Was going to do an online order at Dotti, but couldn't really decide. So I stopped into my local Dotti and picked up this gorgeous pink hearts jumper $20 for $29.95 and this dress that was $39.95 reduced from $69.95! Also picked up grey tights, because you never have enough tights for Winter! Sunday outfit is owl jumper from Dotti $20, leopard print jeans from Cotton On - cant remember how much these were but all my Cotton On stuff is usually on sale and ballet flats. I paid a bomb for these flats about 8 years ago. ($200). I was desperately seeking a style Change and these shoes represented that. They are nearly the most expensive shoes I own but they are gorgeous and awesome quality.











1 comment:

FASHIONABLY BROKEASS! said...

ooooooooo I love your watch!! I should invest some $$ into getting myself a Marc Jacobs watch too!

Post a Comment