Pages

Monday 4 March 2013

Starry jeans and look of the day


Ages ago I ummed and ahhed about jeans from Cotton On that had stars on them. I decided not to get them because they didn't call out my name and also I remembered Jessica Alba wearing them and I didn't really love them on her (and I heart Jessica Alba 4eva).  Then the other day I saw that they were on sale online at Cotton On for $19.95 - half price, but  because I am trying to 'sit' on purchases to decide if I really want them I decided to wait until the next day to decide.  Then the next day I decided that I really did want them, so I jumped online and they were back to full price!  What the! apparently CO do spot sales online :-(.  Totally frustrated I went on with my day - got to daycare to drop my daughter off and there was a mum wearing the star jeans and they looked fantastic!  I promptly signed up for a 30% voucher and with the free shipping I bought the star jeans, a pair of boots I had been lemming for ages and some stuff for my daughter (check out my baby blog ;-).  So I still paid $28 for the jeans but them the breaks sometimes!  Look of the day was my new Dotti dress with bulldogs all over it, my daughter adored it and kept saying 'woof woof', my red mimco cocoon bag - love this bag to death and grey tights that totally matched the grey floor and novo white and red button shoes - pretty sure I only paid $15 for these shoes but they are really old so hard to remember.  Dirty work floor btw!!  Here is Jessica Alba and her two pairs of star jeans:



1 comment:

ramastar said...

I bought the star jeans on Sunday in store! Also got a white leopard pair. They were still on sale for $19.95 each. Will be wearing my star ones to work sometime this week, they are mega cute!!

Post a Comment