Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

The awkward moment when..



The awkward moment when you find a gorgeous fur vest the day after you just bought a gorgeous fur vest! oops, luckily I tried it on and the cut was not as nice as the one I just bought.  Because there is no way I can justify TWO fur vests, unless of course this one goes on mega sale and then maybe..lol http://www.jeanswest.com.au/gloria-faux-fur-gilet.html.  Look of the day was Veronika Maine skirt bought ages ago in DJ sale, its a tulip skirt and I love it.  A Mim bag of course and a random bangle - trying to wear all my bangles now that the warm weather is coming to a close.  Just realised the other day, that bangles must be SO out of fashion - haven't really seen one in Lovisa or Colette Accessories for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment