Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

One of those days

First dress I tried in was one I bought from Ally about a year ago and hadn't worn yet - total fail as its far to short for work (even with tights under it) and its not something I would wear out of work - in to the charity bin bag goes that $15 dress. Then I get to daycare and one of my daughters bottles has fallen over and spilt everywhere - sobi will have to finish work early to pick her up before her last bottle is due. Then walking to the bus stop the bottom of my heel falls off - means I will be going click clack all day. These shoes are getting binned as they are unsalvageable with age wear, so I guess I pushed it one wear to many! Then I make the bus with plenty of time but the bus doesn't come which means I wait an extra 20minutes - wasted time! Which means that despite my best efforts I am late to work yet again - sigh!! On thee plus side I finally got around to trying my do it yourself gel nails again - with my new high powered lamp and it works perfectly and they look salon great. What a relief that I didn't buy $126 worth of DIY gel stuff for nothing :-). Will update about how they last. Work outfit - cheap SES dress and Novoshoes that I adore and If you don't look closely are cute,but up close have scuffs and the top of the shoes are scuffed straight through. Farewell cute shoes, I will miss you!



No comments:

Post a Comment