Pages

Tuesday 27 December 2011

Boxing day sale blues and I heart online shopping!

The Boxing day sales have been very disappointing - the week before Xmas actually proved to have better sales!  I ended up making some online purchases today (seems that lately all my purchases are online hmm), but they are baby related and you can read about them on my baby blog: http://yoyoyoyobabypop.blogspot.com/

Talking about online shopping, I went in to Diva to buy some Xmas presents and stumbled upon a perfect earring stand for only $9.95 - it comes with as many stud holes as the $24.95 one from Howard Storage World plus it has room for necklaces:
I also was guilty of picking up a pair of feather earrings that were on sale for $4 - for myself, isnt that how Xmas shopping goes, one for me - one for you :-P
Back to Online shopping - when I got on to www.diva.net.au to download the photos of my purchases, I discovered that Diva have an awesome online shopping site now - and they even have paypal checkout!!  I think I will need to stay away from this website lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment