Pages

Saturday 31 December 2011

Wish lists!!

Today's post may be a bit boring because it's mainly about my wishlists :-). I haven't been able to hit the sales because I'm due to have a baby any minute, and I've been spending all my money on last minute purchases for the little one (as evidenced by previous posts over the last few months I probably should of been doing that earlier lol). So instead I have been creating wishlists on the Internet! Of course we have ASOS - luckily I am not feeling ASOS to much at the moment and I only have polka dot heels in my saved items (oh and the raybans are still in there). I don't think I will get these though as they are 13cm heels!!! I'm totally over stiletto heels and am hoping smaller ones come back soon - I do heart polka dots though.

MIMCO!! Again evidenced by my blog I love Mimco :-). I previously bought a cross body cocoon bag which has become my fav bag of all time. I love both the tiger print one and the black sequin one - and am seriously thinking about buying the tiger print one this coming pay day. And then I need to stop buying bags! Seriously eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment