Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

Book club and what should I call my jewelry store?

I read a lot of books. This may be derailed by the birth of my daughter! I just finished reading Steve Jobs biography. I actually only picked up this from the library because I basically I borrow every new release book! I like to give everything a go :-), anyway I was hooked from the start with this book- its so well written which I guess is why Steve Jobs hassled the author to write his biography! I highly recommend this book if you have a Mac or IPhone or IPad - it will give you some interesting background info including why you can't access adobe flash player.

So I can't stop buying jewelry eeek! I do wear jewelry every day and I mix it up, so I don't feel guilty about being addicted to accessories! And my initial attempt to blog about the jewelry I wear every day proved that I don't have duplication in my collection. So instead I will continue to blog about the jewelry I buy instead lol. These purchases are a forever new ring on sale $6.95 and forever new bangles $20 - one a bargain and one that's not - but I heart these bracelets as you can wear them as a set or individually so maybe they are a bargain.....

No comments:

Post a Comment