Pages

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Shopping ban fail before it even started!

So after blogging yesterday about considering a shopping ban, I promptly went out shopping! Hhmm, wonder if there is something psychological in that! But in my defense the Novo shoes are a style I have been coveting for a long time. Tony Bianco had the style but had 11cm heels! These are quite reasonable heels and $59.95 is a reasonable price - plus they are work shoes as well as evening shoes. The gray flats are the same shoes different color to the pink and zebra print ones I bought a couple of months ago. They are so comfie and cost $40. I also included a pair of Equip sandals I hit in the sales for $18 - I was heavily pregnant when I bought them and my feet were swollen so I couldn't actually fit them until now! The Wonder Womsn and superwoman briefs are from Target and were $10 each. I've wanted briefs like these for ages so snapped than out - technically these were free as I used a gift card I got for Xmas to buy them. I also got a belt from Ally that what's technically free as well as I used a gift voucher as well :-). So I was thinking maybe if I say I have a hundred dollars a fortnight to spend in shopping for me, that's a good way to start the ban. Having already spent the hundred for this fortnight - wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment