Pages

Saturday 14 January 2012

The dregs of the sales are often the best!

Sportsgirl finally did their 50% off sale stock. Last time they did this I scored AWESOME bargains (previous post). This time there was slim pickings- this is because I now live in a town that has only one store vs the three where I lived previously. But still I got a bag for $14.95, a small purse for $4.95, two makeup pocket books for $3.45, a lipliner and gloss $6.00 and a $2.45 nail polish.

I popped into Dotti and scored a long coveted black sequin skirt for $19.95 - very excited about this purchase as I wanted one for ages! I can't wait to wear it out :-).

Last but not least my Mimco mini sequin cocoon bag arrived. I found this bnwt on eBay for $129 and hubby paid for it as a present (I like to think it was a 'push' present for delivering our baby ;-)).

No comments:

Post a Comment