Pages

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Blogger angst and Apple takes over the world

Well Apple is taking over my world, I first got on board with an iPod in 2004. I lived in a remote area and found a tiny store that was an Apple dealer that had got a couple in stock- I have a feeling I paid $399 for it. A year later my husband got one cheaper and bigger and a year after that I got one even cheaper and bigger! Five years later I am still yet to fill that sucker up with songs and I have about ten thousand on it!! Fast forward to 2012, both Hubby and I have IPhones (though not the 4s so maybe we are not truly Apple devotees) and I have an IPad.

And now we are thinking of getting a desktop Mac. Back story is I started three blogs last year, what can I say I love to blog! One about our house renovations, one about pregnancy/baby and this one - about everyday stuff :-). In October last year our laptop died - we don't have a desktop computer, so I got the iPad as I mainly wanted to surf the Internet, read books/magazines and of course blog! Hubby has a work laptop and we managed to revive our laptop but it works VERY slowly, so turns out Ipads are not the best blogging tool :-( sad face. I've experimented with different apps and it's just painful, I can't do a pretty format or really anything but the basic post. Plus it takes ages to write on the iPad keyboard lol. So we have decided on a getting a desktop and we have also decided on a Mac! In true Frugal February style though we won't be purchasing it this month so looks like I'm stuck boring blogging still.

No comments:

Post a Comment