Pages

Friday 27 January 2012

The never ending Ally gift voucher

For my birthday my hubby gave me a $200 Ally gift voucher. This has greatly contributed to my 'minimal spend shopping ban' as I get to buy things without feeling guilty about it :-). It seems like the voucher will never run out but after these latest purchase there is only $25 left! Where will I get my guilty pleasure from now eeek. Strapless dress $19.95, white dress $29.95, shorts $29.95, belts $30. I an loving the dresses as they remind me of some cute skater dresses I saw on ASOS and instore at a cute boutique (all out of my price range). They are so cute! I have an app called Closet that I pretty much a year ago photographed my whole wardrobe and added it into the app. Then I got lazy and to be honest I forget about the app and then occasionally check it and go oh wow u forgot about that outfit! I really need to get on top of adding my wardrobe properly in. Especially now I have bubba and have less time to sift through my actual wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment