Pages

Monday 23 January 2012

How I miss the tv show Sex in the city

I heart Sex in the City - not the movies, the tv show. I never get bored watching them over and over again. It's such an awesome combination of everything, female friendships, looking for love, New York and of course fashion! Recently I bought this skirt from Ally as it reminded me of Carrie's tutu - it only cost $14.95 but I'm not sure how much wear I'm going to get out of it lol.

The skirt made me reminisce about the fashion that Carrie used to pull off own the show and I stumbled upon this Instyle article about 34 of Carrie's looks:http://www.instyle.com/instyle/package/general/photos/0,,20364084_20365543_20775661,00.html. I love it! I had totally forgotten about some of them including the Carrie necklace.

No comments:

Post a Comment