Pages

Sunday 29 January 2012

Cameron Diaz dazzles and book club

Cameron Diaz recently cut her hair into a bob and it looks fantastic! She looks so good that I suspect age might of timed her bob cut with an overall 'touch up', call me cynical :-p. Cameron's bob is reminiscent of the one she had in the 'something about Mary' era, which I actually copied at the time! I liked it, and if I wasn't so attached to my long hair I would be tempted to chop it off for another Cameron Diaz bob!

Book club book is Jane Fallon's 'Ugly Sister'. I really liked this book even though I felt there was something missing from the main character Abu - she is written like she is older than 38 and both her and Cleo seem a bit flat, while the other characters came to life for me a bit more. All in all it's a chic lit book that is an easy read that I enjoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment