Pages

Friday 6 January 2012

2012

What will milestones 2012 bring for me:
•ten year wedding anniversary
•hubby's thirtieth birthday
•my baby's whole first year of life xxx

What major goals I have for 2012:
•do the major renovations on our house, spending only max $125,000 (see my renovation blog!)
•holiday in Sydney/Canberra to visit friends and family in March
• return to work in May
•work in strategy to get my hubby home more (he works away mon-fri only home on weekends)
•keep up friendships
•enjoy my hubby and bubby

I'm tempted to start a shopping ban, currently I have a $150 voucher from Ally that my hubby gave me - that should get me through a fair while without having to spend any $$. After being pregnant for 9 months I also have boxes of clothes to unpack and enjoy again :-). I am thinking an entire clothing/bag/shoes/makeup shopping ban might be a good start- ill check back in on the 16Th of Feb for an update ;-).
Meanwhile I'm loving this look!

No comments:

Post a Comment