Pages

Monday 9 January 2012

Bling, Book Club

More jewelry for my store ;-). Lovisa sale, couldn't resist: orange/coral long necklace $9, fox ring -$5 I heart bargains like that and a non sale bracelet $15. My Hubby got me a $200 voucher from Ally for my birthday (awesome!). I mainly shop at chain stores and Ally is my favorite. There is no way I could afford the wardrobe I have if I shopped at boutique stores. This dress was in sale for $29.99 and it's very Sex in the City, can't wait to get my Carrie on!

Book club book is Grand Passion which is about a couple who restore an old house in Queensland. I have an interest in renovations (see my renovation blog), but this book although about the renovations had a bit of soul in as well. I really really enjoyed it :-), My dirty sneaky cheap read of the week was hulk hogans wife's biography, lucky the library is free and I don't have to pay for these quick reads. It was good for a bit of a gossip and mindless reading ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment