Pages

Saturday 10 December 2011

Blogger angst - The NBN better be worth it!

So 6 weeks ago we moved into our house. I immediately got excited as our suburb is one of only two that can get the NBN! Optus are the service provider I picked and we got an awesome deal. At the time there was no mention of any delays, a couple of days later i got a call that someone was coming out to physically install something then the following week we could go live. Six weeks later I'm expecting someone in two days - I have to be home between 8am and 5pm! Totally ridiculous, especially as on the front of the weekend paper the NBN providers were complaining about the lack of take up.

So for six weeks I've been hotspottjng my iPhone which has been painful as it drops out every 5 mins :-(. It means I haven't been able to update my IPad to the latest version so I can't access Cloud resources and I dont have the edit photos function either - both making blogging very hard to do. Ive gone from blogging daily to once a week if lucky :-(.

Bargain purchases I've made recently : enviro shopping bag for $4.95 - it rolls up so I can squash it into my smallest handbag, I have mimco ones that ive used for years but this one is small enough to use in tiny handbags. Sparrow necklace from lovisa $4.95. And Nak dry shampoo, this is actually my favorite one but I always buy Klorane as it's cheaper - That's Life magazine which I don't buy had a free Nak giveaway, the shampoo is worth $22 and the magazine cost $3. I literally bought the magazine ripped the coupon out walked around the corner to the participating store and picked one up! Now that's a bargain ;-).

No comments:

Post a Comment