Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2011

jewellery project unhinged

So you may have noticed that the jewellery project hasnt been updated for awhile.  The move threw everything off and I am still resorting everything out.  I have discovered however that I have way to many earrings and I need to buy another earring stand from Howards Storage World.  Speaking of which I have noticed that all the studs I have bought from Lovisa are in a terrible condition and half of them needing throwing away :-(.  I never had this problem with Diva studs so will probably return to Diva to pick up cheapie studs in future.
I think I will check out some cheapie shops before I commit to this earrings stand from HSW - I already have two, and $24.95 seems a bit steep for another one



This was a recent purchase that I forgot to blog about, sneaky purchases!  I just love jewellery, I have been staying away from the stores quite a bit in an effort not to buy any 'me' purchases, which has been quite successful.  I have still not had a chance to wear the chunky blue necklace which I love so I am hoping I get a chance soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment