Pages

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Asos wishlist and library restrictions!

I don't know what's going down in ASOS town but it saved me $140 this week! All the things in my saved bag went up a huge jump in price! I was lemming these rayban sunnies that were $144 plus a discount code I had would of made them $130. They are now $188! I noted after the big jumps in price that ASOS began a heap of discount codes and sales. Classic raise the price before sales and people think they are getting bargains but they are the same price. Poo to you ASOS, I will wait for your real bargains :-). We just moved states and my new library has half the borrowing and reserving allowance then my old one. For many people this wouldn't be a problem, but I'm boarding on a major meltdown - I borrow so many books and magazines! I am thinking of cajoling my Hubby into getting a library card so I can use it. I heart reading ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment