Pages

Friday 4 November 2011

samples and I just want an Iphone 4 cover

After paying out for a Zazzle 'Starry Nights' Iphone 4 cover that cost $50, only to have it arrive and it be terrible (all the colours blended in to each other) and then three weeks later drop the phone and have the cover split into three pieces...well I was hesitant to commit to another cover in a hurry.  I really need a new one though, as I already have a huge shatter on the back from where I dropped it previously.  Then the other day I stopped for a browse at one of the kiosks in the middle of a shopping centre and found two I loved:

These are Kate Spade covers, I got the black background one for $30.  Its plastic and it wraps all the way around which is awesome.  I love love love this cover!
I picked this Cath Kidston cover up at the same time as I was quite excited that I found two covers I liked, this was $25.  But its a hard cover and it doesnt wrap all the way around like the Kate Spade one.

I have finally got through two more samples that I got in my Avon haul a month ago:                                                 
The blurb for this day cream is: This ultra-rich cream replenishing cream for normal-to-dry skin also features glycolic acid and pro-retinol complex to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Includes UVA/UVB sunscreen and antioxidant protection.  I found both the samples to have obvious exfiolants in them as they had that kind of feel to them.  I loved both of these samples, and Avon remains close to my heart in terms of skincare.
This is a night cream and it performs similar actions to the day cream sample.  It is always hard to get a good idea from skincare sample how it will perform in the long run, but these were great products and I would recommend them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment