Pages

Tuesday 1 November 2011

New shoes and Jewellery project

Target have a new range of shoes, but they have also upped their prices!!  For me Target full price flats should be about the $16 range and you can usually guarantee that there will be some kind of sale where you can probably pick them up for $10.  I rushed in to Target the other day looking for a pair of pink ballet slippers after I hurt my back and had to give up heels, and I found the perfect pair except they were $20.  Of course this can still be considered a bargain, but not for Target (sad face).  I bought them despite still being annoyed for paying that much at Target, they are so cute and already I have got heaps of wear out of them!
Pink with gold studs and black bow tie.  These seem like good quality, Target actually have quite a few nice flats in at the moment.








New Weekly Star Style magazine.  I dont actually buy NW,  it hasnt been my kind of magazine for a few years, however when I spotted this in the supermarket I decided to buy it.  It was $5.00 and basically is bit like Shop Til Ya Drop but without any real articles in it.  It does feature heaps of bargain and budget buys and an ASOS 15% off code!


Jewellery Project continues!  I love turquoise and have a quite a few pieces in this colour.  these are two turquoise bracelets - one from Lovisa and the other one was a gift.  Necklace from ASOS, this was a bargain - only about $5 (I posted about this previously when I purchased).

No comments:

Post a Comment