Pages

Monday 31 October 2011

Typo goes online and jewelery project and Iphone upgrade



I heart Typo!  It has cheap quirky stuff that is good for around the house or for the office.  I actually have not bought anything for the house from Typo, but I have plenty of stuff at the office - its a good one to personalise your space and cheer up your day! http://shop.cottonon.com/typo/.
This is an example of the cool stuff you can get from Typo - this is a pencil case, but I use it as a makeup bag!







Jewelery Project


These hoops are from Lovisa, I invested in am expensive classic pair of gold hoops years ago, but never got good silver hoops because they always bring out cheap cool silver hoops that are different.  I love big hoops!

Pink bracelet, this is actually a proper crystal bracelet, but because I have no interest in those kind of things I did not pay attention to what kind of crystal it was!  It was a gift :-




So I upgraded my Iphone software for my Iphone 4, the upgrade took an agonising three hours - then it crashed my Iphone and wouldnt finish the installation and just stayed on the apple icon :-(.  Luckily I remembered a recent news story involving virus protectors and the new software, so I turned my virus software off and it reinstalled no probs.  Arrgh to technology!  So far I havent worked out all the extras, but the new way the messages are presented is pretty cool.  I love my Iphone, I dont know what I did before it...

No comments:

Post a Comment