Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

I just want an Ipad 2! And Asos is still the devil

Currently the laptop I am using is dying a slow and painful death.  Recently it has decided not to connect to my Iphone personal hotspot anymore so I cant use the massive amount of data I have on that now! grr. It also takes hours to blog and do basic stuff.  I really just want an Ipad 2 (64gb WiiFi please!).  Hubby says wait though.  I want an Ipad2 for a number of main reasons:
  • blogging
  • reading e-books on Kindle
  • reading my magazine subcriptions on the ipad (both glamour and allure send me my mag in the mail but I can access it via the ipad as well).
  • reading blogs :-)
The laptop is to hard to read Ebooks on and although I want a Kindle, I need the IPad to blog on and read magazine subscriptions so it makes sense to just get the Ipad 2.


This reminds me of the time when I really wanted to upgrade to the Iphone 4 and had to wait for that as well,  my main whinge at the time was that I just wanted an Iphone 4 - see the funniest youtube video below about it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaxU0ut5tUw.

Asos is having a sale (another one) and still has free shipping.  Apparantly they had an 80% off one early this morning but I missed, damn sleep and all.  Now they have another one starting tomorrow.  I am ashamed that I already have a bag of stuff ready to purchase, I am not sure how long the sale goes for but I cannot afford until pay day which is some days away.  eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment