Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Goody goodies and so many projects

I got a few goodies today, all skincare stuff (I think this is okay and doesnt clash with my no buy makeup policy/10 pan project):
 I really wanted a Clarisonic but I really cant afford one.  After researching alternatives I found the Olay Pro X brush getting awesome reviews on MakeupAlley.  The Olay Pro X brush is only about $40 US, I dont know why but its not only not for sale in Australia but it is I couldnt find any US sellers that would sell to Australia!  Amazon specifically says not available for shipping to Australia :-(.  Eventually I purchased off Ebay for $50.  I will post review when I start using.  Because of baby baking I cannot use my Retin A anymore so I am hoping that this exfoliater brush will make an impact on my skin similar to Retin A.

I heart Avon.  I havent know an Avon seller for a while, so I was excited when one popped up on my work bulletin board and I was finally able to put an order in!  I bought the Avon anew rejuvanate sapphire night emulsion.  It was a little bit expensive - $39.99, however I recieved a bucket load of freebies with it that more than made up for the price!!  YAY Avon :-)
The Jewellery Project: Day 2.  This bracelet is new (previously posted purchase) $5 from Sportsgirl.  Earrings from Diva, they were part of a pack of multi earrings.

No comments:

Post a Comment