Pages

Wednesday 5 October 2011

The old becomes new Jewellery project and the art of zen

Today was the first day of my project 'wear all my jewellery before I buy anymore project', I have alot to wear! eek:
This necklace I got from a boutique for $20, its one of my favourites so I kicked off this project with a fairly easy choice :-).

The ring was $2 from Diva - cant beat a deal like that ;-).








The Art of Zen: Today I drove my car to work, which I rarely do as I take the bus usually.  It was 8am and I was putting the change in the meter ($8 worth of change!!) and was waiting the 5 seconds it takes for the ticket to come out when the lady behind me said 'just push the button', I glanced at her pushed the button again and said the ticket is coming but Ive pushed it again for you (with what I thought was a light hearted laugh cause seriously what the - it had been about 5 seconds and it said ticket printing), as I grabbed the ticket and walked away she totally lost it and started swearing at me and carrying on.  I just ignored her because clearly this lady had problems if waiting for the ticket to come out of the meter took her over the edge at 8 in the morning!  I refused to let her mood impact mine, good karma for me and bad karma for her!

Mad Men tv series: After discovering the tv shows Game of Thrones and How to Make it in America, I thought I would give the Mad Men tv series a go.  Especially as Mad Men get such awesome reviews and the actors are in the magazines all the time getting papped and doing interviews.  And I did try to like it, I watched three episodes but I just found it boring. Sad Face :-(.

No comments:

Post a Comment