Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

The day my laptop died

Was the day my Blogger world died! Sad Face :-(. As previously posted my laptop was on it's way out and I was biding my time waiting for an IPad. Well it died - not how expected though, the battery charger just stop working. So I ordered another one and am praying it comes in the mail tomorrow! This has also impacted on my ability to work on the last assignment that is due, I have an extension till the end of the week - eek! I am currently using my iPhone, which is a little but tiny to blog on but times are tough!

The jewellery project continues, however since I can't add photos using iPhone, they will have to wait until the laptop gets revived. I also will update on more ASOS anoynomous purchases - unlike uploading photos to blogger via iPhone, buying asos on the iPhone is quite easy ;-). And yes I see the irony that I've probably spent my iPad money at Asos and now don't have a computer device!

No comments:

Post a Comment