Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Confessions and Benefit Browbar

It is the day before my 'wear all my jewellery before buying more project'! And I have forgotten to post the last two purchases I made at Colette Acessories (I need to work on my photography skills!):

Bracelets - $9.95, these are alot more vibrant in real life, the lighting in our apartment is pitiful and probably the dodgy notebook backdrop is not helping.  I bought these last week but forgot to own up to the purchases :-).  I did have these on my wishlist for a week before I caved and bought though.  Lovisa has 10% off if you sign up for their newsletter in store, so I did and got 10% off my purchases.  The girl who was in line before me said no thanks when asked to sign up, why would you throw $5 away for the sake of forking over your name and email address.  I guess other people are more private than me, I will give my email address to anybody for money lol.


This headband was $4.95, I am totally addicted to headbands and did not need another one.  But it is sooo pretty :-) It is a goldy amber sparky headband.





Benefit's browbar has changed my life.  Well not exactly changed it, but has made it less stressful.  Last year the Myers where I live got a Mac and a Benefit ( Oh what a glorious day that was ! :-)).  And thus ended my years and years of chancing it at different beauty salons and hoping that they didnt butcher my eyebrows, I would estimate that at least once a year I would say to the beautician - please leave very thick and just tidy up, and then walk out with thin butchered eyebrows :-(.  Since visiting the Benefit browbar for the last year, my eyebrows have been Perfect with a capital P!  Primped blogged about the browbar a few years ago: http://www.primped.com.au/blogs/guest-blog/bag-instant-brow-benefits-at-the-new-benefit-brow-bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment