Pages

Thursday 13 October 2011

Jewellery project and Magazines Galore

Today the jewellery project resumed, see items below (I am working on trying to capture better photos!):


Boring items but I actually wasn't feeling accessories today so had to force myself to choose these pieces. Black stud earrings part of a variety pack from diva. I have a tendancy to buy generic earrings like this alot forgetting I already have exact ones at home already!


Pink ring from diva. Told u they were boring choices ;-)



I haven't bought magazines for ages (I get who delivered weekly and glamour and allure delivered monthly. Hubby put extra dollars in my account so I used it wisely - bought magazines!! I got the Instyle I posted about last post. Mimco bag is okay for a freebie- but not happy about sneaky price surcharge! I haven't bought Instyle for years as I borrow it from the library, but I know it's not $9,95 which is what they are charging this issue!! I find that a bit deceptive, they certainly don't advertise the price jump it's written in small writing on the cover. So technically the bag isn't a freebie, it's like $2.


Shop til ya drop - I sporadically buy this mag, it had some good articles this month so I picked it up.






Cosmopolitan - I have had a subscription to this and Cleo for a few years, but because they wouldn't give me the $99.95 bundle I always got I wouldn't renew - over a year Cleo and Cosmo do some awesome freebies that subscribers miss out on.

No comments:

Post a Comment