Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

10 pan project panned and Jewellery Project!

I cant wait until I am moved into my new house, where I can actually set up a place to take decent photos of things instead of dodge dark ones!  We actually have a really nice camera (not a flash flash one, but a nice one). Today's jewellery is:


These hoops I got from Sportsgirl probably 4/5 years ago. I love them, they are the only hoops I have with dangly attachments and I have got my moneys worth out of them!

Diva flower ring, another plastic cheap one but it does the job!






I have decided to pan the 10 pan project!  I have revamped it and to 'Products finished today' project. I just realised that I had heaps of products that I wanted to purposefully use and I didnt want to limit myself to tracking 'ten pans' or which kind - the samples, the makeup, the skincare etc.  So todays 'Products I finished today' is:

Avon moisturiser PM and AM samples. These were good little moisturisers, but nothing that made me want to buy them. It is kind of hard with moisturiser samples to get a good impression about the product.




No comments:

Post a Comment