Pages

Tuesday 18 October 2011

Asos and arrgh to ordering from dodge websites!


A week after my laptop battery charger died, I still don't have the new charger I ordered. As soon as it died a week ago I jumped on my Iphone googled websites that sold replacement chargers for my laptop and ordered and paid for one. Now, the website is literally called laptop batteries Australia, it said same day shipping and all currency was in aus dollars and postage options were only aus post. On Friday when it hadn't turned up I sent an email, turns out it's a Hong Kong company! So it only left Hong Kong on Sat :-(. The said shipping takes 3-12 days. It is now SEVEN working days after ordering and no laptop charger turned up today :-(.  Frustration doesnt even begin to describe how I am feeling, especially as now I have had time to look at other website I could of got one the next day.

Image 1 of ASOS Pony Buckle Skinny Belt
I recieved this pony belt from ASOS:


This belt is a waist belt and I paid $10 for it, it was an impulse buy and I was thinking what the hell did I buy a pony belt for lol.  But its awesome, it will go with a few work outfits plus fits over my baby bump in a Maxi perfectly.  Love love love.  I am yet to be let down by ASOS :-).

No comments:

Post a Comment